Chapter 100: Hot Spring

Done by an /a/non!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Chapter 100: Hot Spring

1. Thank you for rebloging these, I wouldn’t have found them like-wise

2. /spoil/ I think, and it’s my theory, Raphtalia may love Naofumi.

3. TomaTiz says:

Naofumi you “dense mother fucker”. First smart motoyasu has said yet.

4. Anonymous says:

After that, Since we lightly played at the sandy beach while the day waned we returned to the inn, then I looked for the shadow to ask about the schedule.

Afterwards, since we had lightly played at the sandy beach during the day, we wanted to return to the inn. I looked for the shadow to ask about the schedule.

So after a bath and dinner is the meeting huh, and how much information I can draw out from those guys, everything is hanging on me.

So the meeting is after a bath and dinner, huh, everything is hanging on me to to see how much information I can draw out from those guys.

*Since it’s also a hot spring, lately it’s good and refreshing entering the bath everyday.
    it’s = it is

Since this is also a hot spring, lately it has been good and refreshing to enter the bath everyday.

Since I’m not able to remove it from the body, it helps to be able to change where it’s attached.
    my

121
    Rather, who was it that was glaring at me as if I was their parents enemy when it was the incident with the queen.

Rather, who was it that was glaring at me as if I was their parents’ enemy during the incident with the queen

187
    *Doubt grows in me too about how Rishia became a party member of Itsuki’s, with how he likes to stir up trouble just to get the fame for solving it and all.

There is also doubt growing in me when it come to how Richia became a party member of Itsuki’s, especially when it comes to how he likes to stir up trouble just to get the fame and glory for solving it all.

196
    Motoyasu: *”Seems like everyone [and me] has the same realization.”

everyone makes the additional “me” unnecessary

240
    How should I say, They are plump, I thought where did all that power come from.

power?

300
    While Ren grumbles (in) such (a way), he doesn’t try to get out the bath.

5. that guy who always says "You mean ____ not _____." says:

it’s = it is

my

121

187

196
    Motoyasu: *”Seems like everyone [and me] has the same realization.”

everyone makes the additional “me” unnecessary

240
    How should I say, They are plump, I thought where did all that power come from.

power?

300
    While Ren grumbles (in) such (a way), he doesn’t try to get out the bath.

6. Naofumi…. what the fuck?

7. ratzy rats says:

Naofumi ~ (-_-) ~ so dense~ the most OVERDENSE! MC ever!
    and THNX for the translation~

8. Anonymous says:

Merci ^^ .

9. Sorry but, says:

here is the biggest Question! is the MC a virgin?

10. simpleotaku says:

I’m a little displeased at how it seems like the author is trying to force the heroes to be all buddy-buddy. It’s pretty childish of me, I know, but it’s weird to accept them like that. Anyway thanks to all the people working on this series.