Chapter 110: A Girl Full of Joy

Yoraikun with a double whammy! Chapter 110!

Inlitify OA

Chapter 110: A Girl Full of Joy

Anyways, Rishia has become our comrade for now but…

When I was walking back to my room, I was stopped by Rafatalia.

“Um, earlier I heard Naofumi-sama shouting, but what happened?” (Rafatalia)

“Ah, don’t worry about it. Itsuki just did something unbelievably infuriating.” (Naofumi)

“Hm? Who is the person behind you?” (Rafatalia)

“U…um” (Rishia)

“I believe she was… anyways, let’s return to the room. We can talk then.” (Rafatalia)

It seems that Rafatalia could read the situation to some extent.

We return to the room and I explain the circumstances to Rafatalia. I also conduct introductions and say that she will be a comrade from now on.

For obvious reasons, Rafatalia listened with a face composed half of amazement ant half of anger.

“That person is…” (Rafatalia)

“U-um please don’t say bad things about Itsuki.” (Rishia)

“Even after going through that, you will…

View original post 1,572 more words

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Chapter 110: A Girl Full of Joy

1. NightFrost says:

RAWR!!!! thx for update 😀 can’t wait for the one’s to come, by the way when is approx time the next one gonna be up?

2. Anonymous says:

After some google searching i finally found the webnovel, i think. What program do you all use to translate this? I’m aware the translation will be almost unreadable but my body is ready.

3. TomaTiz says:

That overload of tateyu nearly did me in. 😍 thanks a bunch.

4. Anonymous says:

111 is post so everyone knows

5. Sebazu says:

Yoraikun changed the tranlation of the name of this chapter.
    It’s actually the complete opposite.

6. netgear n300 dgn2200v4 says:

I think the admin of this web site is truly working
    hard in support of his web site, since here every information is quality based
    information.