The Rise of the Shield Hero Chapter 109

Yoraikun with Chapter 109!

Inlitify OA

Dayyyyyyyum Naofumi, I didn’t know you had it in you. Well, he had a Saber and Berserker, It seems he has acquired a Castor. Oh yeah, Because Muel said that 108-110 go as a set, I will be doing 110 and releasing it later today.

CHAPTER 109: THE REASON FOR REJECTION

Motoyasu listens to Rishia’s story with a pale face and turns to me.

“At first I was curious as to why she were crying and got a little worried so I called out to her but… sorry… I… I can’t stand to see girls like this… Can I leave it to you?” (Motoyasu)

I couldn’t hear Motoyasu’s words to the end.

Now that I think about it, Motoyasu was killed and sent to this world due to his popularity.

So he can’t handle dark girls like this.

Those girls that appear in Galge, yandere was it? (TL: Galge: Non eros Dating…

View original post 2,219 more words

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Rise of the Shield Hero Chapter 109

1. Leightjim says:

Comment on the Story: Why Itsuki? Have you sunk this low? Pin false claims on a girl that was giving her all, only to hope killing her? Expectations are that lower than the Slave Dealer and the Swindler, like the story said, at least they admit it.

But nothing hurts more than being told that another’s expectations of that person is now all gone. That is just saying in a cold, disappointing face. “Itsuki, I’m disappointed in you. I had a high expectation for you, only to see that you have sunk lower than the dirt of the Earth. I expected a God, not a worm.”

Thank you for the translations, they are still as ever, AWESOME!

• Phalkor says:

I think you misread something there. Naofumi never expected anything even close to a god. Also, I’m pretty sure he didn’t really want her to die. He is just really, really stupid and stubborn.

2. unknown says:

Waaaa. 2 chapters right away!!!!
    Thanks a lot!!!

3. Phalkor says:

There seems to be a problem with the quick links at the bottom of the page. If you start at 109 and then click to 108 you lose the link to 109. Its the same if you start at 107. No link to 108. This might just be for me. I can’t tell.

4. Argon says:

“Dayyyyyyyum Naofumi, I didn’t know you had it in you. Well, he had a Saber and Berserker, It seems he has acquired a Castor”

You forget assasin… Shadow is pretty much with him right now.

5. Anonymous says:

thanks

6. blackhawkrider says:

I give up on Itsuki….(I gave up on all the heroes…). If he is going to abandon a hot chick like her, then he has not right to call himself a man. He has no right to call himself a hero!

7. aditamaki says: