Chapter 115: The Curiosity of the Weapon Shop Owner

Chapter 115 by Yoraikun.

Ps: Don’t feel guilty, I’m just happy I’m not translating this alone anymore.

Inlitify OA

I did absolutely nothing yesterday, and Bakahou released 3 chapters. I feel a little guilty.

Chapter 115: The Curiosity of the Weapon Shop Owner

The next few days passed without issue.

We went out every day to prepare for the wave. Sometimes we would go to the mine and search for rare materials, and other times we would fight monsters to raise our levels.

In the mine, I would feed all the gems we acquired into the shield and we would also eliminate any nearby monsters.

For Firo’s legs, it doesn’t even take a day to return to the castle.

At the castle, I would mix medicines or learn magic.  Rafatalia and Rishia are also studying magic under the court magician.

For some reason, after the class-up Rafatalia has begun to be able to use magic other than Illusion. She has started absorbing new types of magic into her fighting…

View original post 1,559 more words

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Chapter 115: The Curiosity of the Weapon Shop Owner

1. Mate says:

Thanks for translating. Getting one chapter or more is day is so awesome.

2. rudygb17 says:

Hello there! I came across this series by chance, and it is amazing! Thank you so much for translating! I read all your posts in 2 days hahaha. I am considering translating it to spanish, but I seriously lack the grammar to do it, so I might try to find a grammar checker first, since I have friends that like this series but there are no spanish translations (that I know of). Just leaving a comment to let you know that we appreciate your work, and ask for permission to use your translations to translate myself. Keep it up!

3. Dustyn Truax says:

yoraikun put up 117.

4. Drachen says:

Who will do 118?
    I can’t wait to read the fight against the spirit Turtle

5. Anonymous says:

this stuff is better than crack cocaine

6. I’m extremely pleased to uncover this great site. I want to to thank
    you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!!
    I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you saved
    to fav to check out new things on your blog.

7. shade0180 says: