Chapter 119: Strategic Countermeasures

Chapter 119 by Yoraikun.

Inlitify OA

Naofumi pulls a motivational speech out of nowhere. Even he agrees it is BS. On a side note, I seem to be getting stuck with the political chapters.

Chapter 119: Strategic Countermeasures

“As expected, this is quite tough.”

I have returned to base, and am resting with the rest of my party. I head to the Strategy Meeting taking place between the leaders of multiple countries.

“Ah, The Hero of the Shield.” (Someone)

“Please, save the world.” (Someone else)

“I beg you, because of that, our country is…” (Someone else entirely)

The faces of the country leaders are quite pale.

The situation is quite grim. There will be no hope if I run here.

But… The difference in their treatment of me now is annoying.

Well, these people are from different countries. They may not know about my false crimes.

“We were watching from the back line. For it to…

View original post 2,175 more words

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Chapter 119: Strategic Countermeasures

1. Pablo AS says:

YAY, first time im first !! XD.

K, will anon also do 120? since its not registred by bakahou in bakatsuki

2. madmann135 says:

I want to know when will the Seven Star Weapons make an appearance.
    Thor, Wolverine, and Bullseye (heroic variant) are the ones I want to see the most.
    If you look at the Wikipedia page you can figure out who I am talking about.

3. ShieldBasher says:

Man this is getting exciting 🙂 what happened to his other skills like double air shield. I know prison and meteor is his strongest but couldn’t he stack more. Though for arguments sake he’s probably reserving sp for emergencies. Naofumi is the man when it comes to strategic fighting. The balance of his team is just impeccable. Beat stick Firo vanguard raphtalia, and multipurpose Rishia very complimentary for all support situations. Anyone have any ideas of what you would add to the team?

• madmann135 says:

Honestly, Naofumi’s team is balanced, multi-roll and diverse.
      Frio has powerful attacks and knows wind magic. She has powerful attacks that can change the terrain. She also specializes in crowd control.
      Rafatalia is a magic knight, plain and simple. She is good with a sword, she is skilled with illusion magic and she is learning high level magic. She is an excellent melee all purpose fighter.
      Naofumi is support and tank. He has the highest defense of the group, can heal, and status buff. Alone he is weak but in a group he is pretty powerful (Tank + healer + enchanter = Shield, add Tactician and you have Naofumi. He can be OP in a group. His group is OP if they trained with him since level 1.)
      The only thing he needs is a long ranged combatant and that is iffy, he could use a long range fighter (mage or archer)

4. Herysa says:

that turtle is more like regen master than defense master to me.

5. Can someone give me Download link for Raw version’s?

• kookiedreamer says:

It’s the web novel being translated, all the chapters can be read online at

• Ivier says:

kookiedreamer did u already finished editing ch.120??

• kookiedreamer says:

Almost, give me a couple of hours and it’ll be ready (:

• Anonymous says:

Take your time.
        Leeches have no right to make you translate it faster.

• kookiedreamer says:

It’s okay, I’m finished now anyway~
        I’m just gonna give my beta reader time to give it a look over and then i’ll post it up ~^^~

• Anonymous says:

Sosumi. Err, that sounds a bit like I’m claiming my biography is like Something in the Way. To be honest this post is for the timecode. There’s to much confusion, mayhaps. There is no issue to what you say except that it implies they have found and forcibly induced that action. It’s unlikely this person it’s blinking in morse and giving his captors the finger. Though if that is the case, there is a bigger issue.

• Ivier says:

@ anon
        i really hate guy like u who judge others and act its for justice. im just asking for his/ her t translated cause i really want to read it.if its not done yet it’s no problem at all.

PS: thx for the one who translate this series.
        and go to hell who act like justice and judge others

6. kookiedreamer says:

Attention all: Chapter 120 has now finished being translated/edited/qc-ed.
    Enjoy~~

• Anonymous says:

Is it really filo or firo? I think firo is much better.. And thanks

• Anonymous says:

Who’s gonna do next?

• kookiedreamer says:

There’s no official name, but technically Naofumi named her after her species which most translators are translating it as Philorial/Filorial, therefore Filo.

But to be honest it really depends on my mood, and i’ll probably end up switching names between chapters XD

• kookiedreamer says:

According to BT, Yoraikun’s working on 121 and Bakahou plans to do 122~124.
        I am… going to read the chapters and then pick nice simple ones that don’t make my brain explode when i try translate them because i end up being too much of a perfectionist (:

• Anonymous says:

Thanks for the chapter
      Could you edit in who says what, as it is difficult to follow who is talking as it is now.

• kookiedreamer says:

Done.

This chapter was mainly focusing on Naofumi and Filo so I didn’t think it would be that hard to follow. It was probably only the opening dialogue that may have been confusing.

Filo speaks in 3rd person, and all the “master” dialogues are hers. Same with anything with a ~ in it

• Axel says:

Thanks, for another great chapter.

7. Anonymous says:

I really fucking hate every time I Iread your synopsis or summary or even your opinion before the actual material. Jesus Christ. Why do you insist on spoiling us at the last second? Fuck, dude.