Chapter 121: The Message from the Hero

Chapter 121 by Yoraikun!

Inlitify OA

Chapter 121: The Message from the Hero

“IT’s good that we jumped on the Turtle, but…” (Naofumi)

The ground is shaking. More specifically, the Spirit Turtle’s whole body is shaking.

But its head can’t stretch far enough to look at its back. I don’t think it can concentrate on its shell.

I check my surroundings.

The place we landed is quite close to the ruined city.

The buildings give off a Chinese sort of feeling. Possible because of the Chinese legend that the Spirit Turtle carried the city of immortals on its back.

“Firo, can you sense where the army is?” (Naofumi)

“nn… Probably… that way?” (Firo)

Firo points to the mountain range outside of the city.

That direction is towards the back of the Turtle, so she’s probably correct.

“For now, let’s leave the city and meet up.” (Naofumi)

“Yes!” (Firo)

I get on Firo, and she runs towards the…

View original post 1,404 more words

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Chapter 121: The Message from the Hero

1. madmann135 says:

The battle is escalating and my impatience is getting the better of me.
    Keep up the good work everyone.

2. Anonymous says:

Thx for this chapter god bless you

3. Pablo AS says:

I wonder if bakahou plans for a triple release of 122, 123 and 124 since he registred for them all.

• Anonymous says:

i think so

• Anonymous says:

Bakahou sure does love triple releases lol. So does that mean we probably won’t be seeing it until tomorrow then? Sounds like a lot of work to do 3.

• Dustyn Truax says:

he is doing a triple release. if you check the baka tsuki register page for this novel, you’ll see who registered for what. sadly the new TL’ers that are helping now arent checking that out before they pick a chapter.

• GodAtom28 says:

Just to clarify, the TLers do not HAVE to check out there, baka-tsuki is just using it as a form of group communication for all TLers looking to help out with the translation. Them doing so would just make everyone’s life easier, but is not a steadfast requirement by any means.

4. Zeke says:

PLEASE! we need MORE! rOARRRRRRR!!!!!!!

5. unknown says:

Patience! Patience… (telling to myself too haha 😉

6. Rishia says:

Fueeeeee!

7. Anonymous says:

Will we expect a 5 release tomorrow? 3 from bakahou and 2 from yoraikun…

8. kirindas says:

Debating whether to say anything or not, but might as well for whoever doesn’t mind spoilers.

Anontranslator released Chapter 127.

BEWARE of spoilers. The chapter is post battle, so not recommended to read, but there for those that want to jump ahead anyways.

• qwerty says:

I’m being tempted to read it >.< hahahaha… Anyways thanks..

• Anonymous says:

I already know how the battle is going to end by reading people’s discussions of the story so I read that chapter ahead, but unfortunately it doesn’t tell me what happened to the other hero’s, or their punishment, but it does briefly touch up on how the battle ended.

• unknown says:

nawww. i wont read it until we get there.
      It really upsets me when some people tell what’s gonna happen in the future chapters…

• Need some edit, not everyone here can guess who is talking, the translator at last know more who is talking, I hope anon give permission for his translation to be edited

9. Fallen says:

As always thank you for re-blogging the chapters (this way I can be safe from spoilers).